Wednesday 14 April 2021

Kia Ora, Muddyfunsters!

 I've said it before, I'll say it again, but one of the joys for me of having a 3D printer is that I can make up cool weird stuff . This latest collection in 15mm was kicked off because I liked the look of Mike Bergman's New Zealand pattern carrier on Thingiverse, and grew at a rapid pace to create a New Zealand force for a hypothetical "Invasion of New Zealand" campaign. The back story I've thrown together justifies a variety of unusual vehicles on the basis of "I like that and I want to have the opportunity to stick it on a wargames table" so we have things like the Schofield Tank (I have a Bob Semple as well somewhere), Australian SP mortars and 2pdrs on carrier chassis, a variety of Marmon Herrington armoured cars, 2pdr ATGs and Austin Tilly cars and pickups which will take the place of jeeps. Not to mention NZ pattern carriers both tracked and wheeled.







Their Japanese opponents are all done, at least the vehicles are. All I need to do now is paint up all the XIV Army / ANZAC and Japanese figures that I bought at Salute about 15 years ago :) 

3 comments: