As we approach the twilight of the year I thought it would be a good time to do another stocktake on where I've got to. Regular readers will remember there was "a plan". Lets see how we are doing today.
1) 15mm ECW - No progress here at all since last time. I fear this part of the plan may never get off the ground!
2) Wings of War - doing really well here. I'm up to 110 aircraft of various types, and the latest additions are various 3D printed models from Shapeways. they look alittle rouhg, but fater painting and undercoating they come up a treat.
3) 15mm SCW - Another dollop of good progress here. All my outstanding frigures are painted up (standfast a few casualty markers). This is morphing a little into an "imagi-nation" 1930s civil war setting, so as well as normal SCW troop types I'm indulging myelf and getting odd vehicles and troop units that are "fun". More on this in a few days (inclusing the armoured steamroller")
4) Coastal - no, STILL nothing going on here, apart froma few new modern 1/1200 models.
5) The Room - I've managed to clear the room for gaming a few times. At the moment its strewn with 1/600 ACW. Unfortunately tha table is too temptinga dumping ground..
6) ACW Naval - Mission complete :) All 1/600 and 1/1200 models painted up and ready to go :)
I'm quite pleased with the way things are going. I just need some motivation to sort out those Scotsmen :)