Monday 8 May 2023

Black Hawk

 Its a wet and rainy Bank Holiday weekend here in the UK, so naturally (after the Coronation fun and games had died down) I've been 3D modelling. My main "work" on this over the last week or so has been the Confederate squadron on Lake Ponchartrain (more of them in a later post), but I've also been working on an old favourite, the Union flagship Black Hawk. This is a beast of a model in 1/600 and should look suitably imposing when I get a chance to print her out :)



1 comment:

  1. Hello there Mr Manley,

    That is a beast and a half! Although I do not use your print files I have to say that the pictures are a really helpful reference for me as they are ‘clean looking’. Based on your interpretation I reckon I could build a version of the ‘floating bordello!’.

    Great work as ever!

    All the best,

    DC

    ReplyDelete