Sunday 7 July 2019

Vipers and Raiders

I've been quiet here but busy "at the office". The latest models to come out of the print and paint shop have been a trio of Colonial Vipers and Cylon Raiders from the original Battlestar Galactica TV series. Some readers may remember I got a copy of BSG from Ares last year prior to its launch, but my chums in the local games club didn't really take to it. Despite that I thought I'd add to my stock of fighters with these 3D printed models.And to be honest I've always preferred the original series Raiders to the re-imagined ones.









5 comments:

  1. You are giving your 3D printer quite the workout with all these projects! I really like how these turned out. I prefer the older Cylon fighters to the new ones too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its great, and a lovely opportunity to realise ideas and plans from years ago. I've just printed off the Searcher from Buck Rogers series 2 - it'll make a good target :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lining out must have been a right pain in the bum. Looks great though. Did you mask them or was it a very steady freehand?

    ReplyDelete