Tuesday 26 January 2016

End of (Another) Era, For Now

I have just finished editing my last edition of the NWS journal "Battlefleet before handing over the reigns to Stuart Fieldhouse, the new editor. I took over from Jeff Chorney in 2014, having previously edited the journal in the 1990s, but the plan this time was always to act as "caretaker" until a permanent editor could be found. Such is the way of things I'm confident that I'll end up doing it again in a few years.



I've enjoyed this second stint, but happy to be handing over to a new editor (who, unlike me, has professional editing experience!).

2 comments:

  1. Hey David there is a season for everything and all good things eventually come to an end. I am pleased you found a new editor.
    All the best to you and yours in 2016!
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete