Thursday 13 October 2022

Its the Naval Wargames Weekend this Weekend :)

 Hi all, I've been away from blogging for a long while - life has been an absolute blur (and shows no sign of slowing down), but here's a quick post to let everyone know that its the Naval Wargames Weekend at the Fleet Air Arm Museum, Yeovilton, this coming weekend. I'll be there with "CQB", a modern naval game that pits a patrol ship against a swarm of armed speedboats, and possibly with my new Brazilian and Paraguayan ironclads in a variant of GW's old (and much loved) "Man o War". I say possibly as I still need to sort out the ship data sheets and finish off a few of the models, and I'm in London all day tomorrow.


Anyway, I hope to see some of you there. I promise a BATREP next week :)

3 comments:

  1. Damn and blast! I can't make it this weekend due to chid related diversions :O(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your CQB rules sound fascinating- will there be available anywhere after the event? Sadly I won't be able to make the weekend itself.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to some photos from the event. I'd also be interested in learning more about the CQB rules.

    ReplyDelete